CALL TO SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT 515-961-1089
We strongly suggest applying early. We can expedite your application for an additional $60 plus overnight postage to & from the passport agency.
The office staff are passport agents and can assist in completing and mailing passports.
One stop shopping for passports! We now have the ability to process photos for your passports! We are able to take your picture & print it out while we are processing your application. Our fee is only $15.00. We hope you will take advantage of this extra convenience to you.
We will take passport applications Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 10:30 am, 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm, by appointment only.
Please call 515-961-1089 before you come to assure an agent is on duty.
What is needed for passports?
1. Driver License
2. One passport ready color pictures. Must be recent photos. Photos are available in our office for $15.00
3. Certified copy of Birth Certificate. Certified by your County or State of Birth.
4. Two checks to pay for fees payable to: US Department of State and Warren County Recorder.
5. Fill out the application, but DO NOT SIGN until in front of one of our agents.
6. If applicant is younger than 16, both parents are required to sign the application. Please call the office for all specifications if under the age of 16.
What is needed for renewing passport through the mail?
If you answer yes to the following four questions, you can renew through the mail. Obtain the application form at the Recorder’s office or online.
1. I can submit most recent passport
2. I was at least 16 years old when my most recent passport was issued.
3. I was issued my most recent passport less than 15 years ago.
4. I use the same name as on my most recent passport.
Cost of the passport 16 years or older: $130.00 This passport will be good for 10 years.
Cost of a passport for children 15 years and under: $100.00 This passport will be good for 5 years.
Expedite fee, for a quicker return, is available for an additional $60.00 PER application plus postage to and from the passport agency.
Due to Federal Regulations, we will not be able to process passports after 4:00pm.